Prof. Amal Nour ElDin
Lecture Only: 6
Lecture+ Hands on: 9
This course will provide the scientific basis for caries (dental decay) risk assessment and practice interventions. You will immediately be able to apply “caries management by risk assessment” into your clinical dental setting or your school Care Program or into your personal health care.
CAMBRA can benefit children and adults of all ages. Implementation in dental practice provides patients with genuine hope and success for the management of their oral health. It is a practice builder for dentistry.
– Provide the scientific basis behind the “caries balance” concept, which is the key to caries management by risk assessment in clinical practice
– Understand the sequence for the entire CAMBRA method.
– Discuss tools to implement CAMBRA, “caries management by risk assessment,” in your clinical setting.
– Training on the new visual detection index (ICDAS II).
– Know how to assess caries risk for an individual as low, moderate, high, or extreme.
– Understanding Caries management strategies.
– Know the currently recommended chemical therapy for patients at low, moderate, high, or extreme risk.
– Know the antimicrobial available products for caries control.
– To study numerous examples of risk assessment and therapy and how to build this into the treatment plan
It will include didactic lecture followed by a workshop where attendees will be divided into groups to practice ICDAS, Caries Risk Assessment on several case scenarios.
Course Coordinator: Prof. Heba Hamza
Type : Lecture
Price (LECTURE ONLY):: 1000 LE
Price (LECTURE+HANDSON) : 1500 LE
After checking out, you will receive your e-Ticket (which includes your QR CODE) by email